Plans and permits
What you should consider before building a Warehouse Constructing.
For purchasing land and getting a warehouse constructed, everything can be handled by an expert team of professionals who can provide you with market survey reports, feasibility reports, and can arrange for all the concerned agencies who can build your warehouse. They charge certain amount of professional fees but it’s worth it as this will reduce your lot of efforts in arranging all the agencies.
Important Tips for site selection:
1. The most important thing is location.
2. The land should be flat enough so that there is no land filling required.
3. Should have excellent approach road to the land
4. The land should have good width on the road.
5. The layout of the warehouse will depend on the shape of the land. Any odd shape of land will amount in high wastage of land.
6. Land should have facility of Water and Electricity.
Important tips for Warehouse Construction:
1. Should have a plinth height of 2.5 feet to 3 feet.
2. RCC floor should be of minimum 5 tons / Sq. Meter loading capacity.
3. It should have a clear height of minimum 22 Feet.
4. It should have ample docking bays.
5. It should have ample natural light and nicely ventilated.
6. It should have a facility to mount crane.
7. Ideally it should have one wide slope to enable forklift.
All our projects includes:
|Site plan.||Floor plan.||Soil Report.||Mechanical Plan|
|Utility Detail.||Exterior elevation.||Foundation plan.||Mechanical Schedule|
|Site Detail.||Interior elevation||Foundation detail.||Mechanical Detail|
|Storm drainage.||General notes.||Wall Section.||Electrical Plan|
|SWMP.||ADA.||Structural frame/Roof.||Lightning Plan|
|Structure general notes.||Construction Detail.||SWMD.||Plumbing Plan.|
|Plumbing Detail .|